Coralie Earrings – available in green/black or labrodite
Gold teardrop earrings with labradorite or green/black gemstones
The Coralie Earrings are from Ashiana’s La Femme Nomad collection, celebrating the boundary-breaking English writer Gertrude Bell. Recognising Gertrude’s exploration of the Arabic world, the collection has a desert nomad colour palette. These hand-looped gold earrings are crafted by artisans with luxurious moonstones and freshwater pearls. They’re the perfect earrings for exploring new and exotic destinations.
THE FINER DETAILS
- 22 carat gold plated on brass
- Hypoallergenic sterling silver earring hooks plated in 22 carat gold
- Small teardrop frame
- Hand-looped with gold beads
- Carefully beaded with moonstone and freshwater pearl gemstones
SIZE, FIT AND CARE
- 5 cm drop
- To keep your jewellery in the best condition, we advise you to avoid contact with water, chlorine, soaps and alcohol – and to take care when wearing and/or removing them
Amazonite, Labradorite, White, Green Black
No returns for sale items.
Non sale is two week return from date of receipt with original packing.
Shipping : UK is £6.50 Overseas is £15.00
Delivery: We aim for a maximum of two weeks but generally approximately one week. Depending on stock can arrange 1-2 day delivery if urgent for extra cost.